Saturday, December 10, 2011

Grand Prix Final

I was looking for seeing Grand Prix final of figure skating in Canada. However, we heard sad news about Mao Asada yesterday. She went back to Japan because her mother was critical condition. And I read her mother was died in newspaper. I felt so sad. Parents death, especially mother's death is the saddest thing in our life. It is inevitable experience for us and depresses us. 
I read in today's newspaper. Mao's mother said in life "Mao is like an angel for me" Or After Vancouver Olympic game "I don't need gold medal. I'm happy to see Mao seems to be happy when she is skating. "
Every mother loves own daughter or son and hope their health and happiness.    

Three Japanese skaters, Daksuke Takahashi, Yuzuru Hanyu and Akiko Suzuki. enter in this final. I hope they enjoy their skating and performance.

I want to see her skating and smile in near future. 


No comments: