Saturday, January 29, 2011

Unexpected Satisfaction - Unit Asia

I went to a concert this week. My friend gave a ticket of a fusion band that is composed by Asian musicians. 
The name of the band is Unit Asia. I didn't know it.

I didn't especially expect, however, the performance was so excellent and I was touched. The member is three Japanese, guitarist, bassist, drummer and Thai saxophonist and Malaysian pianist. Three Egyptian musicians played some musics as special guests in the concert. Especially I loved piano performance. I haven't seen live performance about for several years. I was satisfied with big surprise. I was happy to hear good music. 

Unit Asia toured in Asian and Middle East last year. I found the performances in YouTube. I especially like music in No.2.
         "unit asia" Concert 2010 in Cairo #3       
      

No comments: