Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lupin III (Lupan Sansei) ルパン三世

I saw a movie of Lupin III ルパン三世 on TV yesterday. Lupin III is my favorite Japanese animation series. The movie was so interesting and I thought Lupin III was excellent animation. The story is interesting for even adults.

When I was a child, I saw first TV series again and again on TV. Interesting animations were rebroad casted in my childhood in Japan. Lupin III is one of them. All of contents, the plot, character or story are perfect. And soundtrack was so stylish at that time.  Main characters,Lupin III, Jigen Daisuke, Ishikawa Goemon, Mine Fujiko, Zenigata Keibu (detective) are unique and comical. Lupin III is cool and so gentle for women. Jigen and Goemon are good friends for Lupin. Fujiko is very cute, sexy and cunning. It is interesting that Lupin is always at her mercy. And Zenigata and Lupin's relationship is funny. The model of their relationship is Tom and Jerry, American animated cartoon. (I love Tom and Jerry.)

This year is 40th anniversary.  Lupin III will be interesting even present time. If you have a chance to see it, you can enjoy this animation.                        

No comments: