Saturday, September 4, 2010

Imabari Towel - Japan Brand

I love towel. I have a lot of my favorite towels. It has been hot in this summer. A small towel is essential for me in these day. I always bring small one when I go out to wipe my swear off.
There are towels that I love or not. Texture of towel is very important. I always use towel of my favorite texture.

I recently bought Imabari Towel. I have heard it is very soft and high quality towel. Imabari is one of city at Ehime prefecture in Shikoku and famous for place that manufacture towels. Imabari towels is that made in Imabari and a towel brand. I have wanted it. The texture is excellent!

I think that Japanese products or tools are so excellent and functional. We can be proud of craftsmanship.
I knew "Japan brand" project. Imabari towel is one of this project. There are many regional special products in Japan. The concept of this project is so nice that people who are interested in Japan or Japanese culture. This site is very interesting.

No comments: